Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Rain, Rain...

I kind of miss the seasons of the mid-American state I grew up in. In winter, snow and ice; in summer, crazy hot, with very nice springs and falls.

Georgia isn't like that. Georgia has rainy winters and springs/autumns that last all of two months each, and then there are 2 months of winter, and 6 months of summer. I am sure that's why the cockroaches here are so huge. They have crazy mutated.



Anyways, in winter, it rains, a lot. And it's cold. Today was so gray and gloomy that I am super glad I have an office cubicle where I don't have a window.

The next five days? Rain. Gloom. Grey.

It was SO nice this weekend too.... :/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Rain, Rain...

I kind of miss the seasons of the mid-American state I grew up in. In winter, snow and ice; in summer, crazy hot, with very nice springs and falls.

Georgia isn't like that. Georgia has rainy winters and springs/autumns that last all of two months each, and then there are 2 months of winter, and 6 months of summer. I am sure that's why the cockroaches here are so huge. They have crazy mutated.



Anyways, in winter, it rains, a lot. And it's cold. Today was so gray and gloomy that I am super glad I have an office cubicle where I don't have a window.

The next five days? Rain. Gloom. Grey.

It was SO nice this weekend too.... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space