Sunday, February 6, 2011

Valentine's Day Konadicure/Fauxnadicure

I have FINALLY figured out how to use my Faux konad set today. *_*

I needed a rich and really awesome manicure in my life since the weather has decided to just be gray gray gray gray GRAY. And Valentine's Day is so on its way!

Onto the pics~!

Base Coat: Seche Vite Ridge Filling Base Coat
Color: China Glaze "Phat Santa" (Winter 2010 Set)
Top Coat: Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
White top - Konad Brand Special White Princess Polish

Sunlight = good. Iphone camera = bad. :(
 I was pretty pleased with it and it was super easy to do! I will list the plates used later. :) <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Valentine's Day Konadicure/Fauxnadicure

I have FINALLY figured out how to use my Faux konad set today. *_*

I needed a rich and really awesome manicure in my life since the weather has decided to just be gray gray gray gray GRAY. And Valentine's Day is so on its way!

Onto the pics~!

Base Coat: Seche Vite Ridge Filling Base Coat
Color: China Glaze "Phat Santa" (Winter 2010 Set)
Top Coat: Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
White top - Konad Brand Special White Princess Polish

Sunlight = good. Iphone camera = bad. :(
 I was pretty pleased with it and it was super easy to do! I will list the plates used later. :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com
Sponsored by Free Web Space